Last task



 Ah, shit here we go again. Just got off the plane and I’m in the middle of nowhere, but what do I need? A crew. Let me gather some street wise men and let’s make some money. Ok, the gang is here, are we ready to start? First thing we need to do is get rid of other gang’s leader, but I’ll do that. While I’m doing that make sure these streets are safe and ready for a new king. Ofc, I’ll use my 9mm that I just got from my family back home. They always think of me.


Well this was an easy one. Not only did I get some respect on these streets, his bag was full of money. I guess that was a win win for all of us. As my crew said “Mission passed”! Can you imagine we did all of that in just a week? I should spoil myself a little bit. Some cars, new gear, gold chain ‘round my neck, that’s how we live life down here. Or should I say up there since my new crib is in the hills. Yeah, we out here living the lifestyle, ha? Fuck yeah.

But I know I was born for more. Guys what’s next for us? Transfer some fake money? No problem. Gang let’s go. But then I hear someone knocking on my front door. These bastards.
Wasted

Model Mitja / ZT models

Instagram

© Donovan Pavleković. Design by FCD.